Streetgourmet Food truck at TTDI


So I had an awesome carbonara recently and I just have to write about it.

After my jog at Kiara Park TTDI, I was hungry. I needed to eat something. Then I realise there's a food truck which I had stopped by before and didn't actually eat anything as I was full at the time.

Now, Streetgourmet food truck is located near RHB in Taman Tun Dr Ismail. Well, its a food truck and it should not be confined to one location. But this is where it is currently located.

Compared to other foodtrucks, this one offers seemingly high end tasting Pasta, made to gourmet food standards. I was surprised actually when I tried the carbonara.

The real test of a good carbonara is the sauce. Some use use eggs and cream, while others which use eggs and butter, and the rest, keeps it simple and just use eggs. Actually I don't know which exactly was used at StreetGourmet here, but I am guessing eggs and butter.

This carbonara was perfect. It is not too thick nor too thin, striking the right balance of creamy yet not too filling. Bits of chicken all the way till the end.




The agle olio was teaming with seafood. Generous I would say.

Fat chef. An indication of good food.
Me and old friends met up to eat here previously.  
The ambient is quite surreal because I am not so used to eating pasta by the roadside. 


Apparently, I was told that the favourite dish here is Oxtail Tortellini. I have to try this the next time.


And I will have to try this too, pasta with lamb.



Also, I was told that they have many offers on certain days and date. So check out the Instagram and Facebook to check on days where possibly you can save some money while having a good meal in Taman Tun Dr Ismail. 


Comments

Popular Posts