The House of Connoisseurs , Damas 3

Latte THOC

So I was invited to have free dinner at The House of Connoiseurs for a free dinner in exchange for a blog post. So this is it.




Well, the interesting part of this place is that it is located at the corner of Damas 3 in Mont Kiara, a quiet place in Mont Kiara, facing the castle of Malaysia's King. A very nice view which is not done justice by my poor photography skill and camera phone on the right here.

Quiet place. Suitable for small gatherings of 6-10 people to sit outside. And gaze at the city. And think about how the King lives in that castle so big. Well, he is the King after all. And Malaysia is the land of Kings.


I was also interested to try hand drip coffee and was shown how to make it by the manager of the place. Some people call it drip brew coffee or filtered coffee.


Water seeps through the ground coffee, the paper filter, and is then collected in a container placed below a holder used for drip brewing.
The temperature of coffee have to be exact to extract the flavor of the coffee
Different types of coffee:  Ethiopia, Tanzania, Jamaica, Costa Rica etc
Water seeps through the ground coffee, absorbing its oils and essences, solely under gravity, then passes through the bottom of the filter. The used coffee grounds are retained in the filter with the liquid falling (dripping) into a collecting vessel such as a carafe or pot.

Brewing with a paper filter produces clear, light-bodied coffee, free of sediments, as they are trapped in the water filter. The end product is quality coffee, which I drank without sugar nor milk to preserve the taste and feel of the coffee. I tried Ethiopian coffee. Good, nice. 






And of course , I had dinner too. To the right is my starters, mushroom soup. Three course meal!

The salmon is nicely cooked. I don't know much about cooking but I love salmons. Not much of an eater but I think this tasted good. And I don't know much about vegetables above but they tasted good too.

Greedily, I ordered steak too as it was free too and surprisingly, I managed to finish it as well. Of course, it tasted good too. Fine steak, I would say.

They have cigars too but I am not pushing my luck.


Riak dan takabbur after meal

The insides.

Inside the place, there are art materials, that I can't picture here. They are for sale, at negotiable prices.
I am not allowed to take the insides of the store for some reason. Well, I got my dinner anyway.

So, if anyone is interested to host a small party, I would recommend this place. Call 03 62114795 for bookings. I have recommended this place for some small gatherings of people and most were happy and made arrangements to come back again, so it must be good.

The toilet doors









Comments

  1. You need to evaluate differing arguments - explain why one argument is more convincing than another and how they relate to the conclusion your essay arrives at.www.uk.essay-writing-place.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts