I love Saturday evenings


I have been meaning to write this for the longest time. I need to write on one of the few good things that I actually look forward to : Saturday evenings.

Its that perfect time in between the jubilant yell of "The weekend is here" on Friday and the weak "It's Monday again" whimper. Its that perfect time that I think, defines most of us (for those who work 9-5, at least). Its that magical leisure time when I can truly feel what I actually have in front of me without the distraction of comparing myself with others. 

It's usually a time for the closest family and friends sit down together and be off guard, without masks, without our working and social face, really being ourselves, communicating, having fun, loving.

It's the perfect time to treasure the good things that we have, in spite of the many things we imagine we lack. 

I lack a lot of stuff. I want a life. I feel I have been robbed of a life. Saturday evenings is when I feel, hey dude, it's okay, this is all you need.

I don't expect others to have this love for Saturday evening as I do just as much I don't expect an infidel to love the Ramadhan month.

Well, here are some pictures and a video of a Saturday evening that went perfect.
















Comments

Popular Posts