Malaysia's Beautiful Island : Pulau Tioman

 So it was another one of those beach holidays I go every year. Beach holidays are awesome 

Tioman, beautiful. At times, the vibrant colours of nature jump out from the sea, or the skies, or the hills, and chokes your corneas so hard, leaving you awkwardly stuck in time, in awe. Awe.



 Maka dusta mana engkau nafikan



Ideally, this would be a good time to sit by the sea pondering what went wrong in life and try to have some idea of what to do next. Ok. I didn't do that. In fact, I don't really remember what I did there. I just stared at stuff, mostly. Not people though. Not too many of them. 

I stayed in Puteri Inn Resort at Salang. Cheap and nice. 5 minutes 22 seconds walk to the beach.
But the nature of the place silenced the wilder part of me. In the morning when it was high tide, the rivers around there turn blue/green shiny in colour. 0I almost thought that bottles of dyes were dropped to make it that colorful.

 The not so traditional yet traditionally  built Malay houses are great. I don't live in these though. Mine is like a hut. Malay ones.


 Tioman beauty's is underneath the water, as most divers would attest but I am an easily contented man. Over ground is good enough beauty for me.










tioman
tioman resorttest


Comments

Popular Posts