Writing Samples and Experiences


Writing is something that I enjoy doing both as a hobby as well as professionally, either in my career or as a freelance writer. Having a flair in writing does help me to communicate my ideas, thoughts and in articulating them, provide me with the satisfaction of reaching out.

My recent writing assignment which was for the TRX Exchange, which needed much research, quotes and references are as below, completed in within 48 hours, for each.

Festive Travel Tests KL’s World-Class Transport Infrastructure

Tradition Meets Modernity in KL’s Architecture

Turning Japanese in KL

Japanese Retail Goes from Strength to Strength in Malaysia



Sample Copywriting: For R8DER project, for Modenas:


Expert Opinion Articles:
Social Media Analytics in Malaysia: Why A Social Media Analyst Provides More Value Than Dashboard

Social Media Analytics at #MSMW2018 : Malaysia's 14th General Election


Business Blog :

Trylah Sdn Bhd



Although I have written many things, I have not collected and organised them in a proper manner and this blog posting shall act as the repository for them from now onwards.






Comments

Popular Posts